The Health Care Complaints Commission acts to protect public health and safety by dealing with complaints about health service providers.
• receive and assess complaints relating to health service providers in NSW
• resolve or assist in the resolution of complaints
• investigate serious complaints that raise questions of public health and safety
• prosecute serious complaints.
• The Commission is committed to acting fairly to all parties involved in a complaint.
ACT Health Services Commissioner
02 6205 2222
NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
1800 043 159
NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
1800 806 380
QLD Health Quality and Complaints Commission
1800 077 308
SA South Australian Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
08 8226 8666 or 1800 232 007
TAS Health Care Complaints Commission
1800 001 170 or 1300 766 725
VIC Health Services Commissioner
1800 136 066
WA Health and Disability Services Complaints Office
"Even the most disadvantaged Australians should be able to lead a 'contributing life,' whatever that means for them and this simple goal will be our touchstone and yardstick."
Chair Prof Allan Fels AO
National Mental Health Commission