By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current but cannot guarantee this.
The Australian Government expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage that may occur directly or indirectly from the use of this website or the reliance on any information contained in or accessed through the website.
In particular, you should not act on the basis of anything contained on this website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. Information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional or professional clinical advice. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
The information on this website is for personal, non-commercial use only. We provide it in good faith and without warranty (express or implied). We do not guarantee:
- uninterrupted access to this website
- that there will not be delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information
- that content on this website is free from viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties
- that no damage will occur to your computer system, software or data when using this website
If you send information to or from this website, or any email account ([email protected]), there is some risk it may be:
- disclosed to third parties
We cannot guarantee the security or integrity of information you send through this website or by email. Any information you transmit is at your own risk. We are not liable for transmission of information (including as a result of negligence).
You can contact us to report any concerns you may have about any suspicious or unauthorised activity while using mentalhealthcommission.gov.au.
Links to other sites
Links to external websites are for your information and convenience only. They do not represent an endorsement of any website, publication, organisation or product.
You are responsible for deciding if information on other sites is accurate, current and reliable.
The Australian Government takes no responsibility for the content that you may encounter on any website or in publications on those websites.
Linking to our website
We are happy for you to link to pages on our websites.
When you link to pages on our website, you must meet these conditions:
- Links must be presented in a way that fairly represents our role and our site
- Context of the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us
- Context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content (source of the material must be clear)
You also release the Australian Government from all liability for loss or damage arising from:
- your use of, attempt to use or inability to use this website or any third party website it links to
- any reliance on material or information made available on this website or on third party websites it links to
- negligence on the part of the Australian Government or its agents
This applies to both incidental and consequential damages.